In most cases, a certified FloWater technician must be scheduled to perform a filter change service. Contact FloWater Support for more information.
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to bring FloWater to my business?
- Can I change the filters in my Refill Station myself?
- My Refill Station's filters were just replaced, but the notification message is still displaying on the screen
- How much does it cost to have the filters in my Refill Station(s) replaced?
- What happens if I don’t have the filters changed in my Refill Station when required?
- How often do I need the filters changed on my Refill Station?
- What should I do if my Refill Station hasn't been used for a prolonged period of time?
- My business has to temporarily close down due to COVID-19. Is there anything I need to do with the Refill Station while I’m closed, or before I reopen?
- Will FloWater increase my hydration levels?
- What is the pH of FloWater?