Flo Faucet uses highly-effective activated carbon block technology that reduces/ eliminates more than 80 contaminants. Minerals, which are good for our health, stay in the water.
The primary chemical elements that are removed or reduced include:
- Micro plastics
- Lead and other heavy metals that may be shed by old pipes
- Chlorine and its by-products, which contribute to tap water’s unpleasant taste and smell
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs), such as THMs and PFCs
- Cryptosporidium (or Crypto parasites)
- (Flo Faucet also reduces, but doesn’t fully remove, arsenic, nitrates, chromium and medicines.)