FloWater is already replacing bottled water in major corporations like Google, Microsoft, Red Bull, Airbnb, Electronic Arts, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, and thousands more. In addition to reducing the plastic water bottles your office will buy and use, the Refill Station tracks exactly how much plastic waste you’re eliminating from your office by displaying how many plastic bottles you’ve saved from the landfill after each refill!
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to bring FloWater to my business?
- Can I change the filters in my Refill Station myself?
- My Refill Station's filters were just replaced, but the notification message is still displaying on the screen
- How much does it cost to have the filters in my Refill Station(s) replaced?
- What happens if I don’t have the filters changed in my Refill Station when required?
- How often do I need the filters changed on my Refill Station?
- What should I do if my Refill Station hasn't been used for a prolonged period of time?
- My business has to temporarily close down due to COVID-19. Is there anything I need to do with the Refill Station while I’m closed, or before I reopen?
- Will FloWater increase my hydration levels?
- What is the pH of FloWater?