Our filters are robust and durable and should not leak. Should you experience a break or leak (even after several months of usage!) please let us know so we can assess the situation and provide you with the best solution for the issue you’re experiencing.
Articles in this section
- Can I turn the FloWater Faucet Filter off to wash dishes and use the faucet normally?
- How can I clean the FloWater Faucet Filter?
- How often do I need to replace the filter cartridge in my FloWater Faucet FIlter?
- Is FloWater Faucet Filter compatible with my faucet?
- Do you ship FloWater Faucet Filter to Canada?
- Does the FloWater Faucet Filter filter out Fluoride?
- What are the digits on top of the housing for?
- Why does the water comes out as black at first?
- What contaminants does the FloWater Faucet Filter remove through its filtration process?
- How do I remove the aerator on my sink tap/faucet before I install my FloWater Faucet Filter?