Yes, the side lever on Flo Faucet has two positions. One setting is for filtered water and the other bypass setting is for non-filtered water. The bypass setting allows your faucet to function the same as before the Flo Faucet was installed.
Articles in this section
- FloWater Faucet Adapter Guide
- Can I turn the Flo Faucet filter off to wash dishes and use the faucet normally?
- How can I clean the Flo Faucet?
- How often do I need to replace the filter cartridge in my Flo Faucet?
- Is Flo Faucet compatible with my faucet?
- Do you ship Flo Faucet to Canada?
- Does the Flo Faucet filter out Fluoride?
- What are the digits on top of the housing for?
- Why does the water comes out as black at first?
- What contaminants does the Flo Facuet remove through its filtration process?