FloWater Refill Stations adhere to the highest standards for quality, reliability, and water purification, making FloWater the most premium water on the market today. In direct response to sustainable initiatives and social responsibility, FloWater offers a zero-waste alternative to bottled water that benefits the planet by eliminating plastic water bottle waste, chemical leaching and toxicity associated with plastic waste from entering our streams, rivers and other water sources.
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to bring FloWater to my business?
- Can I change the filters in my Refill Station myself?
- My Refill Station's filters were just replaced, but the notification message is still displaying on the screen
- How much does it cost to have the filters in my Refill Station(s) replaced?
- What happens if I don’t have the filters changed in my Refill Station when required?
- How often do I need the filters changed on my Refill Station?
- What should I do if my Refill Station hasn't been used for a prolonged period of time?
- My business has to temporarily close down due to COVID-19. Is there anything I need to do with the Refill Station while I’m closed, or before I reopen?
- Will FloWater increase my hydration levels?
- What is the pH of FloWater?