Outside of annual filter changes, minimal upkeep and preventative maintenance is needed to keep your FloWater Refill Station working properly. If there’s ever a service need, you can contact FloWater Support here, and a member of our team will help you resolve the issue. If a technician is needed, we will have a certified FloWater technician on-site within 1 business day in most instances. When it’s time for a filter change (link to filter change process here), the Refill Station will notify you via the LCD screen! Most of our customers simply wipe the front panels down at the end of each week.
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to bring FloWater to my business?
- Can I change the filters in my Refill Station myself?
- My Refill Station's filters were just replaced, but the notification message is still displaying on the screen
- How much does it cost to have the filters in my Refill Station(s) replaced?
- What happens if I don’t have the filters changed in my Refill Station when required?
- How often do I need the filters changed on my Refill Station?
- What should I do if my Refill Station hasn't been used for a prolonged period of time?
- My business has to temporarily close down due to COVID-19. Is there anything I need to do with the Refill Station while I’m closed, or before I reopen?
- Will FloWater increase my hydration levels?
- What is the pH of FloWater?